Home > International Students > Exchange Students > FAQs


  1. What are the requirements for applying NTHU exchange program?
  Students who are currently enrolled in schools with whom NTHU has signed an academic exchange student agreement. The students should also be citizens of foreign countries.
  2. What do I have to do to complete the application?
   Application is finished when the following documents are uploaded via online application system before due date.
1. An exchange student online application form
2. An official copy of the transcript
3. A study plan 
4. A copy of passport or document shows nationalitly
5. An official copy of your home universiyt enrollment record
6. An application checklist
  3. Is the application form available online?
  No, application should be fill out via online system.
  4. Are lectures given in English?
  For more information about lectures given in English, please check:
  5. Will the dormitory be provide by the school to the international exchange students?
  Please check here:
  6. May I send my documents through email or fax?
  7. What's the tuition fees for each semester?
  Click here
  8. Who should I contact if my questions regarding exchange students are not listed above?
  If you have any other question, please contact us at hcchan@mx.nthu.edu.tw
If you have questions about specific majors, please contact the department/institute office directly.