1. Making arrangements for visiting guests.
2. Making travelling arrangements for NTHU administrators.
3. Arranging the signing of academic agreements.
4. Implementing inter-university academic agreements.
5. Contacting sister universities regarding logistics of student and faculty exchanges.
6. Providing assistance to distinguished visitors.
7. Participating in international education exhibitions.
8. Manager for AEARU
1. Group Insurance for International Degree Students.
2. National Health Insurance for International Degree Students.
3. Uploading International Degree Students Graduation Procedure.
4. Planning and promote the International student recruitment of India and Nepal.
5. Implementation of Newbie Program (The student partner of International Degree Students).
6. Complete matters assigned by the supervisor(s).