捷克科技大學
In the course of the last half century, the Czech Technical University in Prague has undergone several reorganisation: the faculty of economic sciences was closed after 1948, and the faculty of chemical technology and the faculty of agriculture became independent in 1952. After 1960, CTU had four faculties: of civil engineering, mechanical engineering, electrical engineering, and a forerunner of the present faculty of nuclear science and physical engineering. The faculty of architecture was founded in 1976, the faculty of transportation science in 1993, and faculty of biomedical engineering in 2005 - so at present, CTU has seven faculties.
注意事項
須具備B2以上之語言能力檢定(如托福IBT90分以上等)