1. A Hungarian delegation-led by Tempus Public Foundation-is going to visit Kaohsiung and Taipei from 20th to 24th March 2017. The main goal of the visit is to deepen and broaden the academic cooperation regarding Taiwanese higher education and to promote Hungarian scholarship opportunities.
2. We cordially invite students to the Explore Hungary Day organized by Tempus Public Foundation with the cooperation fo the Hungarian Rectors' Conference, the Hungarian Trade Office in Taipei, and the Taiwan Representative Office in Budapest. We would like to introduce Hungary, the scholarship-possibilities, and to create an occasion to personally talk to Hungarian university representatives and alumni.
3. We organize the event both in Kaohsiung and Taipei City, according to the following details:
4. Registration for both events is possible until 17th March 2017 via email (email@example.com) with sending the following data:
Registration for both events is possible until 17th March 2017 via email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with sending the following data:
Which Explore Hungary Day will you attend? Kaohsiung or Taipei City
5. See further details in attachment:
Ms Tímea Takács email@example.com